Thursday, October 3, 2013

to everything turn turn turn.... TURN DAMMIT!

(Yes I'm still on break, bite me)

OK, Schema has tweaked the physics engine.    I just tried to turn my Miranda and it was slow as sap in January.   I'm thinking the Galaxy class has just been demoted to "star-base on rails" for most practical purposes.   So unless Schema does some more tweaking between here and there I think that's what I'll start back building in November... Star-bases.  Star bases don't have to turn, you see.

Yes, I know you can't export and save Star bases, but you CAN export sectors with star bases in them.  So I think my next major project will be the Regula 1 science station and "genesis" asteroid from the "Wrath of Kahn"


http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/space-laboratory-regula-1.php

No comments:

Post a Comment