Monday, December 16, 2013

Refit this!

Having now graduated (with honors, thank you, (takes a bow))  I will likely resume my shipbuilding ways.    On the other hand, I am holding off until  Schema finishes this next release.  Those two new blocks of his will likely affect some of my design decisions.

As I resume, I will probably not be building (m)any new ships for a bit.  I'm going to make a rebuild/refit run through all the ships I have already created.

They need:

  • Improved Armor.
  • Improved Shielding
  • Weapons Tuning
  • Bunkered cores
  • Off-axis computer placement
  • Aesthetic enhancement with new blocks.
  • Bounce tubes to replace ramps.
Current projects that might get some love while I do my refits:
  • TOS Romulan (cloaking)
  • TOS Romulan (pretty, non-cloaking)
  • Enterprise D (long term project)
  • Constellation class (mini-carrier, great for mobile faction base)
  • Combat drone series (Thoroughly non-canon. Trek-styled automated gunships to hunt, kill, and supplant the venerable Migraine Triggers



No comments:

Post a Comment